Monday, May 14, 2012

Last morning

I'm in  the US, for a little while anyway. My plane leaves at 3:30, and I have to be there no later than 1:30, but I want to be there earlier because I have no idea how this works, and I feel like I'm going to mess something up. I'm going to miss Spot, my little dalmation puppy I sleep with.  I don't want to lose him/get him stolen/get him ruined, so I've decided to leave him here.  :(  I haven't slept without Spot somewhere at least close to me in a long time, and, yes, I'm 20 years old, stop laughing.  Grr... :P

But, I have everything ready to go, and I feel like I'm in a good enough place to take care of myself while I'm there.  Physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I have all my documents, pictures, and necessities.  I have snackage for the plane as well as there, if I get lonely for good old unhealthy American food. ;)  (It's actually not that bad; give me some credit). 

I got to say goodbye to part of the family yesterday.  That was fun.  I appreciate all the good wishes and good vibes.  This morning, I'm relaxing and trying not to stress out too much.  This is going to be fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment